martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Website Design - oDesk



I am looking for someone to create a website for me using a WordPress. This should be a very simple project. I would also like the person whom I decide to do this website for me to be my personal contractor for other websites that I will need made. I require that you provide me with 5 websites that you have created for someone else. Keep in mind my business is doing ANYTHING that Odesk has to offer as I contract jobs and then have odesk contractors do the work. The website must be professional and show what type of work a client should expect. I am looking for someone who has exceptional communication skills in english as well. I need this website to be launched and bug-free by August 13th.



Budget: $40

Starting On: July 31, 2012

Ending On:

Posted On: July 31, 2012 08:38 UTC

ID: 201484986

Category: Web Development > Web Design

Skills: english,design

Country: United States

Hours Billed: 0.00



click to apply



via All Web Development jobs | oDesk.com https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Website-Design_%7E%7E083dad876ffc5f84?source=rss

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario